Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: hero world open?

  1. #1

    Default hero world open?

    can someone explain me this?

    GREPOLIS-16.jpg

    http://i39.tinypic.com/2j1ahps.png

    when the hero world start?

  2. #2

    Default

    WE KNOW THAT IN MANY COUNTRIES HAVE OPENED THE WORLDS OF HEROES HERE WHEN will open;

  3. #3
    Hipparchus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Please note that it is a beta server. Hero World will be opened only if there is a need of testing some features.
    If you wish to play on Hero World, please feel free to choose other servers.
    Do you like bug-hunting? Join our Beta Team now! Click here :)

    Wiki | Ticket to Support | Game Rules | Bugtracker

  4. #4

    Default

    OK JUST SEE THIS
    http://i41.tinypic.com/mj6ama.png
    YOU SEE IN ACADEMY SAY:
    deluge of stones

    It enables your catapults to damage to a random building along with the city wall. on each catapult increases accuracy by 10%
    already been investigated
    IF YOU SEE IN THE REPORT ONLY IN WALL MAKE DAMAGE
    HERO WORLD OF GREEK SERVER
    I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I ASK FOR HERO WORLD
    If there was TEST HEROES WORLD THERE was to spend PROBLEMS IN THESE REALLY HEROES WORLDS
    Last edited by ARGIEJIMP; 12.03.12 at 09:53.

  5. #5
    Hipparchus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Please note that a chance of hitting a building is increased by 10% for each catapult. You have sent only 4 catapults, so the probability is 40% that you destroy any building. So far I have not received any information neither from any player on regular world that this is not working correctly nor I could notice it during my tests.
    Do you like bug-hunting? Join our Beta Team now! Click here :)

    Wiki | Ticket to Support | Game Rules | Bugtracker

  6. #6

    Default

    I SEND THE SAME CATAPULT AND SOME TIMES MAKE DAMAGE SOME TIMES DONT MAKE
    http://i40.tinypic.com/14y75g9.png
    http://i42.tinypic.com/2mfjkie.png
    THE SECOND TIME I HAVE +1 LUCK OF FIRST HOW MAKE DAMAGE BUT DONT MAKE ANY DAMAGE IN ANY BUILDING
    Last edited by ARGIEJIMP; 13.03.12 at 18:11.

  7. #7
    Hipparchus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Please note that by sending 1 catapult you have 10% chance of hitting a building. When sending 2 catapults then the chance is 20% and so on. With 4 catapults as in your example you have 40% of chance - it means that 4 out of 10 attacks can hit a building. Please also note that it can vary as only with bigger amount of tries the result will be exactly 40% with 4 catapults.
    To sum up... try to attack with more catapults and then the probability will increase.
    Do you like bug-hunting? Join our Beta Team now! Click here :)

    Wiki | Ticket to Support | Game Rules | Bugtracker

  8. #8

    Default

    I make a lot of attacks with 4 catapult and only in 1 or 2 reports make damage to buildings today when i have some lightships (because i brake it all yesterday) i send attacks with 10 catapult if i am not wrong 10 catapult=100% chance to make damage in building

  9. #9

    Default

    NOW ITS OK ALL MY ATTACKS WITH 10 CATAPULT OR MORE MAKE DAMAGE IN BUILDINGS THANKS FOR YOUR TIME Slietie

  10. #10
    Hipparchus
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    174

    Default

    I am happy that I could help. If you have any doubts or questions please do not hesitate to ask.
    Do you like bug-hunting? Join our Beta Team now! Click here :)

    Wiki | Ticket to Support | Game Rules | Bugtracker

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •